In Trance We Trust
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In Trance We Trust

MTV Can Suck My MotherF##king Dick

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Album Reviews

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Jason

Number of posts : 54
Registration date : 2007-03-26

Album Reviews Empty
PostSubject: Album Reviews   Album Reviews Icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2007 6:06 pm

As topic, album reviews can be post here
Back to top Go down
Dani_Legal
Admin
Dani_Legal

Number of posts : 125
Registration date : 2007-03-24

Album Reviews Empty
PostSubject: lol   Album Reviews Icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2007 11:07 pm

PVD.. but still unknow title
unknow date
maybe relese this summer

PVD - Stormy Skies
Back to top Go down
https://musicistheanswer.forumotion.com
Jason

Album Reviews Empty
PostSubject: Re: Album Reviews   Album Reviews Icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2007 2:42 am

Saw it in a forum, some random guy said the PvD album will be release on August and the album title is "In Between" @
Back to top Go down
matt85
Admin
matt85

Number of posts : 223

Album Reviews Empty
PostSubject: Re: Album Reviews   Album Reviews Icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2007 6:25 am

Jason wrote:
Saw it in a forum, some random guy said the PvD album will be release on August and the album title is "In Between" @

Wow...

If anybody gets a leaked album of PvD, pls feel very free to post em' Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Jason

Album Reviews Empty
PostSubject: Re: Album Reviews   Album Reviews Icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2007 7:35 pm

PvD "In Between" August
AvB "ASOT 2007" May
ATB "Trilogy" April
Back to top Go down
Dani_Legal
Admin
Dani_Legal

Number of posts : 125

Album Reviews Empty
PostSubject: lol   Album Reviews Icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2007 4:14 pm

still waiting for them to release
Back to top Go down
https://musicistheanswer.forumotion.com
Jason

Album Reviews Empty
PostSubject: Re: Album Reviews   Album Reviews Icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2007 3:41 am

You guys gotta check it out...

http://www.atb-music.com/prelisten/

Is not consider really a trance album, very melodic, relaxing, tuneful, pleasant sounding. 8/10 cheers
Back to top Go down
matt85
Admin
matt85

Album Reviews Empty
PostSubject: Re: Album Reviews   Album Reviews Icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2007 12:37 pm

Richard Durand - For the Believers 2.0 EP lol!

Tracklist:
1. Red Alert
2. Ricochet
3. Shocking Oz

Last edited by on Tue Apr 17, 2007 10:42 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
matt85
Admin
matt85

Album Reviews Empty
PostSubject: Re: Album Reviews   Album Reviews Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2007 10:41 am

ATB Trilogy

As both songwriter and producer, Andre Tanneberger has been living in two worlds for quite some time. One is the world of electronic music, where he has created extraordinary, melodious club tracks and played countless DJ sets all over the globe. Worldwide fame came courtesy of numerous top ten hits such as "9 PM (Till I Come)", “Don’t Stop“, “Killer“, “Let U Go“ and ” Ecstasy“. The other world is an atmospheric domain - smoother songs to lose yourself in, where you can begin to dream.

On this, his seventh album ATB has succeeded in combining the two worlds, without intermingling them unnecessarily. “Trilogy“ provides the electronic and melodious ATB sound blended with a unique rock and pop crossover flavour on the first CD. The second CD, on the other hand, offers the listener 14 super smooth tracks. “Every album should have its own soul and a golden thread leading through all the songs. However, you only really feel the soul if you listen to all the songs together. If you mix up the faster and slower songs, that isn’t going to work,“ explains Andre.

Tracklisting “Trilogy”:

CD 1
01. Justify
02. Desperate Religion
03. Renegade
04. Beautiful Worlds
05. Stars Come Out
06. Feel Alive
07. Made Of Glass
08. Alcarda
09. These Days
10. Better Give Up
11. Something’s Just The Way They Are
12. The Chosen Ones

CD 2
01. Searching For Satellite
02. Fahrenheit 451
03. Trilogy (The Final Chapter)
04. A Rainy Afternoon
05. No Fate
06. One Small Step
07. Dooley’s World
08. 9 AM
09. Tristan Da Cunha
10. A Dream About You
11. Illuminated Mind
12. Shine On
13. Under The Sky
14. One Million Miles

info from trance.nu
Back to top Go down
matt85
Admin
matt85

Album Reviews Empty
PostSubject: Re: Album Reviews   Album Reviews Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2007 10:44 am

Anjunabeats Volume 5

CD 1
1. Michael Cassette "Zeppelin"
2. Chunk & Twist "Battery Life"
3. Jaytech "Essence"
4. Boom Jinx feat. Thomas J. Bergensen "Remember September"
5. Joonas Hahmo "Together"
6. Super8 & Tab "Needs To Feel" [Wippenberg Remix]
7. Jaytech "Spacelift"
8. Junk Science "My Name Is Jacques"
9. Stephen J.Kroos "Formalistick"
10. Above & Beyond pres. Tranquility Base "Buzz"
11. Oliver Smith "Tomahawk"
12. Nitrous Oxide "Amnesia"
13. Above & Beyond feat. Zoe Johnston "Good For Me" [Above & Beyond Club Mix]

CD 2
1. Maor Levi "Shapes"
2. Marc Marberg with Kyau & Albert "Megashira"
3. Purple Mood "One Night In Tokyo" [DJ Shah's Savannah Remix]
4. Above & Beyond pres. Tranquility Base "Razorfish" [Bart Claessen 2007 Rework]
5. Daniel Kandi "Make Me Believe"
6. Above & Beyond "Home" [Club Mix]
7. Oliver Smith "Nimbus"
8. Above & Beyond pres. Tranquility Base "Oceanic"
9. Mark Pledger vs. Super8 & Tab "Worldwide"
10. Remo Con "Cold Front (Bart Claessen Remix)"
11. Adam Nickey "Never Gone (Above & Beyond Respray)"
12. Evbointh "One Wish"
13. Super8 & Tab "Suru"
Back to top Go down
Jason

Album Reviews Empty
PostSubject: Re: Album Reviews   Album Reviews Icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2007 4:26 pm

matt85 wrote:
The second CD, on the other hand, offers the listener 14 super smooth tracks. “Every album should have its own soul and a golden thread leading through all the songs. However, you only really feel the soul if you listen to all the songs together. If you mix up the faster and slower songs, that isn’t going to work,“ explains Andre.

CD 2
01. Searching For Satellite
02. Fahrenheit 451
03. Trilogy (The Final Chapter)
04. A Rainy Afternoon
05. No Fate
06. One Small Step
07. Dooley’s World
08. 9 AM
09. Tristan Da Cunha
10. A Dream About You
11. Illuminated Mind
12. Shine On
13. Under The Sky
14. One Million Miles

Really cant wait for the new ATB album to come out, it just brilliant, especially those tracks in cd2, beautiful album overall!!! Smile
Back to top Go down
wussy

Number of posts : 17

Album Reviews Empty
PostSubject: Re: Album Reviews   Album Reviews Icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2007 4:56 pm

I just Preordered Anjunabeats Volume 5. Gonna cost me RM90++. 2CDs...comes with autographs from Tony, Paavo & Jono. Worthit...very worthit... getting it before it is officially launch on the 21st of May. I can't wait!!!!
Back to top Go down
matt85
Admin
matt85

Album Reviews Empty
PostSubject: Re: Album Reviews   Album Reviews Icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2007 5:42 pm

Ada orang kaya di sini wei *envy envy*

When you get the CD, take a pic and post here la...
Back to top Go down
J.J.

J.J.

Registration date : 2007-03-25

Album Reviews Empty
PostSubject: Re: Album Reviews   Album Reviews Icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2007 5:04 am

everyone get atb trilogy now pls tq

*seizure*

CD2 omg beautiful simply beautiful omg if I can get more of songs like this i don't need a girlfriend

where do you buy teh originals? can give me the location of the shops?
Back to top Go down
wussy

Album Reviews Empty
PostSubject: Re: Album Reviews   Album Reviews Icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2007 5:52 am

Yeah its an awesome album. I ordered mine through a friend's sis who's in Singapore. Hopefully she can get it. Btw, buying CDs from SG is cheaper. By at least 10 to 40 bucks. So dun think that its expensive to get albums from there. Do get albums from there whenever u have the chance. (Holiday, relatives friends etc etc)

oh! to include, Tower Records at 1U or KLCC shud have trance albums that are new. But my recommendation goes to Rock Corner 1U and The Curve.
Back to top Go down
matt85
Admin
matt85

Album Reviews Empty
PostSubject: Re: Album Reviews   Album Reviews Icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2007 11:19 pm

Btw i saw Solarstone's Anthology One album selling in Midvalley's Tower Records....gayyyy

If i had 70 bucks in hand, it's mine !!!
Back to top Go down
J.J.

J.J.

Album Reviews Empty
PostSubject: Re: Album Reviews   Album Reviews Icon_minitimeFri May 04, 2007 2:24 am

Thanks for the info.

I don't know if you have already herd this but I just listened to Ben Liebrand's Nov 2006 Grandmix Nouveau Disco. Fooking good!!! bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce

I usually don't listen to house but the mixing is done so well. For those who don't already know who he is I suggest you check out http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ben_Liebrand.
Back to top Go down
wussy

Album Reviews Empty
PostSubject: Re: Album Reviews   Album Reviews Icon_minitimeFri May 04, 2007 8:13 pm

Woohooo!! I got my ATB album already. It is T E H A W E S O M E!! Coincidently i was listening to it while driving. With the sunset and stuffs. Cruising you know. My gawd... Fits the picture like jigsaws fit each other. Climaxing now....
Back to top Go down
Jason

Album Reviews Empty
PostSubject: Re: Album Reviews   Album Reviews Icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2007 3:41 pm

J.J. wrote:

CD2 omg beautiful simply beautiful omg if I can get more of songs like this i don't need a girlfriend

I dont believe, lol...

Trilogy is "brilliant", absolutely recommend!
Back to top Go down
J.J.

J.J.

Album Reviews Empty
PostSubject: Re: Album Reviews   Album Reviews Icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2007 7:14 pm

Jason wrote:
J.J. wrote:

I dont believe, lol...

Trilogy is "brilliant", absolutely recommend!

serious lol
Back to top Go down
Jason

Album Reviews Empty
PostSubject: Re: Album Reviews   Album Reviews Icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2007 10:10 pm

I had received a newsletter from vonyc.com regarding about Paul's forthcoming album "In Between" release date.

Single release: 13 July 2007
Album release: 10 August 2007

No gigs to malaysia confirmed yet...

Edit: Due to Eddie Halliwell is away on tour, Paul van Dyk was in the controls at BBC Radio 1 on June 8. During the show, Paul has selected and played 3 exclusive new singles from his forthcoming new album. He kicks off the 2 hour show with the new single "White Lies", and the other 2 single "The Big Bang" and "Another Sunday" will be premiere in the full fire mix. You can listen to the replay again http://www.bbc.co.uk/radio/aod/radio1_aod.shtml?radio1/halliwell

Last but not least, Paul talks about his upcoming "In Between" artist album in an interview, which took place at the Miami Winter Music Conference http://dancemusic.about.com/od/remixersproducers/a/PVDIntInBetween.htm
Back to top Go down
matt85
Admin
matt85

Album Reviews Empty
PostSubject: Re: Album Reviews   Album Reviews Icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2007 1:39 pm

Hopefully he could detour to Malaysia, before doing his confirmed gig in Singapore.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Album Reviews Empty
PostSubject: Re: Album Reviews   Album Reviews Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Album Reviews
Page 1 of 1