TiŽsto's New Radio Show "Club Nouveau"

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jason

Number of posts : 54
Registration date : 2007-03-26

PostSubject: TiŽsto's New Radio Show "Club Nouveau"   Wed Apr 11, 2007 9:52 pm

TiŽsto new Radio 538 DJ

One of Dutch's largest radio stations, 538, announced that TiŽsto will host a new weekly show titled 'Club Nouveau'. The show will broadcast every Friday evening, beginning April 6th, from 10 pm to Midnight.

TiŽsto: 'With 'Club Nouveau' I can reach a worldwide audience on a weekly basis. For me it's a way to experiment with the variety of styles which dance music has to offer'.

TiŽsto's show will be split in two parts. The first hour will feature a mix of current hits, and in the second hour TiŽsto will present all kinds of genres, from minimal, house and trance, and of course the most exclusive releases in advance. Included in the second hour TiŽsto will give an upcoming DJ the opportunity to have their '15 minutes of fame'. TiŽsto's show will also be available in an English podcast, and everyone can listen to the show through the Internet.

TiŽsto will also have a weekly item in the already successful program 'Dance Department', presented by Dennis Ruyer and broadcasted every Saturday night. Once a month there's a chance to experience TiŽsto during one of his sets anywhere in the world.

Club Nouveau presented by TiŽsto will kick off on Friday April 6th, from 10pm till midnight

(source from tiesto site)

...all kinds of genres, from minimal, house and trance, and of course the most exclusive releases in advance chooon...

...TiŽsto will give an upcoming DJ the opportunity to have their '15 minutes of fame' lol, is it because last time he is no1 DJ before, zzz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
matt85
Admin

Number of posts : 223
Registration date : 2007-03-24

PostSubject: Re: TiŽsto's New Radio Show "Club Nouveau"   Thu Apr 12, 2007 11:40 am

15 minutes of fame. Hmmmmm maybe one day one of us can get into the show tongue

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hitma[N]

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2007-04-22

PostSubject: Re: TiŽsto's New Radio Show "Club Nouveau"   Mon Apr 23, 2007 1:35 am

they can only try to beat ASOT Laughing
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TiŽsto's New Radio Show "Club Nouveau"   

Back to top Go down

TiŽsto's New Radio Show "Club Nouveau"
Page 1 of 1